Workpath's GPS tracking provides your customers with full transparency into who's coming to them, where they are located, and what time they will arrive!
With the Patient Communication feature turned ON, Workpath will generate a GPS tracking link that is automatically sent via text to your patients.
How Workpath’s GPS Tracking Works:
- Your team member selects "On the Way" through the Workpath mobile app.
- Workpath sends an automated text that includes a link to your patient that notifies them your team member is en route.
- Your patient clicks on the link and sees your team member's name and photo, their route and current location, and their estimated arrival time.
- Your team member selects "Arrived" through the Workpath mobile app.
- Your patient receives an automated text that your team member has arrived!
Chat us if you'd like to learn more!