In this guide, we will be covering how to set your schedule in the Workpath mobile app.
- First thing we need to do is open the Workpath app
- After its open, login/enter pin and from the dashboard click on the My Profile tab (person icon on the bottom right)
- Select Availability tab from the top right
- From the Availability tab, select Add Working Hours
- You will be presented with a screen where need to select the hours you are available to work, along with the day and if you would like this to be a recurring event
- First thing we need to do is select the Start Date, if you want your schedule to start on another day
- Confirm Start/End Date are the same day
- Next select Start Time, first tap is hour, second is minutes. Once you are happy with the start time, click OK
- Afterwards select and set the End Time
- Next if you would like this schedule to repeat itself, select recurring
Never - One time only
Daily - Use these hours everyday
Weekly - Use these hours every week for the same day (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
Monthly - Use these hours on a monthly basis for the set day.
Yearly - Use these hours on a yearly basis for the set day.
If Recurring is set a new option will display, End Repeat which can safely be set to Never.
- After you are happy with the event time/date and recurring select Save from the top right
Questions? Send us a message via live chat and we will be happy to help out.